my 11 month old is cutting his first tooth on top not bottom is that normal?????

Hi my son is 11 months is cutting his first tooth on top no signs of it on the bottom its not even that white..is that normal??????

JAYLEL40

Asked by JAYLEL40 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • All babies are different, I think alot start on bottom, but my nephew's teeth seem to come in the opposite way also.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Oh yes. Some do a top first, and some a bottom. My 13 month old has top and bottom both ready to break through. We are waiting to see which will come first.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Any order is fine. Yes, there is a "usual" order and the bottom teeth "usually" come first. But that's like saying the average height for a woman in the US is 5'6". Tons of women aren't that height but are perfectly normal... as long as the teeth arrive, it's fine.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2009