Ladies what do you do when your in this situation?

I am a SAHM my dh is the bread winner there are times where I am at a store and see something nice or cute for the home and I want to buy it so bad but can't bc he'll ALWAYS say wait till payday...I HATE WHEN HE SAYS HAT!!!!I know things come p but damn seems like whatever I want at the time it's put in the back burner...I saw a really cute slip on sweater for our dd9 and I knew if I bought it he would bitch...
I just hate going thru worrying about him bitching when is the right time....ugh!

Venting....thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Money & Work

• I don't blame you, which is why I work part time. Can you do something from home? Data entry, babysitting, pet sitting or something to make a few extra bucks for yourself?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Either work part time or start a 'rainy day fund' put $5-$10 aside each paycheck for impulse buys. It sucks to have to wait to buy things but part of that is just being a grown up.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I'm not saying all SAHM's deal with this or all husband's are like that but that is one big reason why I'd always want at least a part time job even if I didn't have to work. I like making my own money with nobody telling me what I can't or can't spend or when. Responsibility is one thing but I enjoy the freedom of having my own money too.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I would look for some part time work, even if it is just a few hours a week.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 5:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I don't buy things.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I am a working mother and I have to wait to buy things. Such is life. Grow up.
    Anonymous

• This might sound dumb to some but I have a dog if I was to go work where can I put her...she'll lonely.
    I guess I can't have everything :/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Dog's can sta at home alone. Unlike small kids.

Answer by louise2 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Didn't answer the question.. I would go get a job.

Answer by louise2 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I would get a parttime job. Since you have a dog that you do not want to leave alone, maybe you can try being a dog walker and take your dog along.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2013