I need help with Cervical Mucus information. thanks adult content

So i been having super wet clear mucus. Today its super wet, clear but when i checked it also had white pieces like almost if u broken up pieces of toilet paper while wet. What is that? okay this is odd, i checked again and now its stretchy and it doesnt break until really long lol. now what is that? sticky?
Can EWCM be around if a women is pregnant? Look i dont mean to sound stupid. But i never tracked my Cervical mucus. I had three kids. one was a vaginal birth. I can never ever tell if its high or low, closed or open etc... that one is too hard and i usually dont add it. I have this app on my cell called Ovuview (FREE ONE) and i use that to track my info. I had fertilityfriend.com years ago because i was trying to get pregnant with my 3rd. I did pay that one but im not going to now. I dont have a preg test to see if i am or not. Im a little different then most women. I can have a period and be pregnant. It happened with my first child. It has happened with other women and my own MIL. DH and i had sex twice in December but then i got my period a week early. I was supposed to get it on the 25th of Dec and instead i started to spot on December 19th and got a heavy flow Dec 20th.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Please add the TMI flag to this one
    I opened thinking you mean mucus with a cold

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2013