Have you taken down your Christmas tree and other decorations?

I put away alot but tree stays up till jan 6

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Holidays

• i asked my husband to take the tree to the curb. I now have a pool of water on my carpet and drippings all the way out the door. He left the damn stand on as he dragged the tree and got water everywhere!!!!!! Death is what I wish upon him, death.
    Tesserae

Answer by Tesserae at 7:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• only the outside lights are still up. i need DH to help me so it had to wait till the weekend.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2013

• Out of 11 trees and tons of other decorations all over the house inside and out,
    I have one tree left with only lights on it up and that will come down tomorrow. I started on the 2nd taking things down and putting things away. There are still lights on the gutters and a few little signs outside that are frozen in the ground, but just about all of it is
    down and put away.... I so sad... love the lights of the trees...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Not yet, usually the first week of Jan. it all comes down, at some point..... but no set schedule.... lol
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 7:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• I took them down today
    liadotwtd

Answer by liadotwtd at 2:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• It's tomorrow's project.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Yes! Just took everything but the outdoor lights down today. We even had the January bonfire. We burn last year's tree and the paper from this year's Christmas presents when we put this year's tree out to dry. I like the ritual and ending it with toasted marshmallows and hot cocoa around a campfire makes it something to look forward to for the kids, so I get lot's of happy help.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• They all come down on saturday..sad day because I love the colors and the warmth...but it's time to start for spring
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 8:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Tree is down, a few decorations still to go here and there.

Answer by missanc at 6:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Yep, everything's put away...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2013