Just for fun how did you tell your s.o and both families you were expecting

Our daughter- for my husband I did the "full house" theme were i cooked baby corn baby shrimp and baby back ribs and told him there is a theme to it. He looked at it for like 15 minutes then he got it. For my family since they live so far away we sent them a card telling them we were expecting. His family we told them at a family get to gether. My husband was there when i took the pregancy test when I found out we were pregnant again. This time we just emailed both families ultra sound pictures.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Sadly, all 3 times, no one cared.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• With my 3rd, the dr made a video of the ultrasounds (yes, this was 12 years ago!). We took the video to my parents house and told my parents, brothers and sisters we had a movie to show them then turned it on. Other than that, no big stories I just told them.

Answer by missanc at 6:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I just said I'm pregnant
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Well with my second we tried for six months and nothing... I bought pregnancy test in stock lol we decided to wait and try when our oldest started school the next year. I had one test left and the next month I peed on it just for fun and guess what? Yup I was pregnant so I said her I got something for you and handed him the test. Lol our first we took the test together becaus I was late.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 6:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I muttered for the week after my period that i was late, i was late

SO was like whatever whatever

then the first time i took the test, i cried and he was like WOOHOO

second time i took the rest, i was like WOOHOO and he looked like he was going to cry

he said NO effing WAY! are you SERIOUS?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• took two flowers pink and blue
    put them in a vase next to my husbands side of the bed and waited for him to come home from work..needless to say, he was CLUELESS..and it took a couple of seconds..then he was over the top excited!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 8:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I told my bf I was pregnant by putting stuff around the house that was bby related he finally gt it after 2wks of me doing that and my family well they disowned me so I moved in with him bt his family was happy
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I told Dh and he flipped out for like ten minutes, then he couldn't wait to tell everyone he knew. What a blabbermouth, lol. He blurted it out at a holiday party with friends, which was actually really wonderful, how everyone reacted, but I wanted to wait as I am an old school worrywart. :P
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2013