is my nose piercing infected?

Hi. So I got my nose pierced a little less than 2 months ago. And i know I wasn't supposed to change ittt!!! But I put a hoop in it about a week ago. It was fine when I put it in but the next day there was a bubble around it. (maybe a keloid, not sure) but i thought i should pop it so I did and my flesh was exposed and it has been scabbed over but ever time i clean it witht he solution it bleeds. It's really embarrassing because its a huge scab. I'd rather have a keloid. but i dont know if its infeccccted or not! there is a bubble on the inside too and i havent seen any puss i dont think yet but my nose even hurts when i breathe in through my nose or even yawn. its like a sharp achee and im going to go to the piercing place soon but can anyone tell me if its infected or what i should do tillt hen??

Jennloofi

Asked by Jennloofi at 7:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Health

• Sounds infected.. go to the piercing place ASAP and they will clean it & give you the right solution to heal it fast & keep it infection free.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Also, ask if they carry Naked Oil... it's what my place has. It works great for piercings that are healing.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• You do realize you can get a blood infection from this? Take out the ring, and let it close for a bit. I am sure the keloid scar/scab is WAY worth it. ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 7:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Whoa.Take it out and let it heal its infected I'm sticking to one pearcing and thats my belly-button
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2013