What was this horrid pain in my head?! adult content

It only lasted for 20 minutes or so, but I got an intense pain in the left side of my head, the left side of my nose and my left cheekbone.

I don't get headaches often, have never had a migraine- and this was by far the worst pain i've ever had in my head.

I don't know if this is related or not but i also got stabbing pains in my vagina near the end of the headache- like someone had a razorblade up there.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 7:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Health

• It sounds like a nerve. Maybe it was pinched or compromised in some way. Do you feel okay now?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• That is pretty freaky. I would call your doctor. Especially since you just had a baby.

HUGS!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Now I feel like I'm getting a cold, my throat is all scratchy and my nose is starting to drip. I ate an airborne and took my vitamins.

I can't get sick I have a baby- hopefully it's just a little cold.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• A migraine or alergies
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 8:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• My first thought would be sinus pressure/headache they suck just drink more water and try to clear your sinuses.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Sounds like sinuses. As for Vajayjay razor blades, I haven't a clue! Def mention it to the Dr. if it persists.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• sinus, I assume no C-section right? Can you pick up a magazine and read it? I am not joking, if so most likely sinus, but check your vision to be safe.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I can read this?
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Jan. 3, 2013