Ok i have a 4 year old son and i did not hav any problems with him after he turned 4 i got pregnant wit a lil girl i was 21weeks with dis pregnacy and i went into labor early they tried to stop my water from breaking but it was too late so i had to have her and when i had her she only lived for 40mins after birth and i lost her she weight 13oz very small

Months later i got pregnant for the 3rd tim i was 5weeks and they told me no heartbeat and they wanted me to do an dnc so my family wanted me too wait more weeks so i did the dnc im prtegnant now and just discovered that im pregnant athey cant find d baby do that means im too early

rddh

Asked by rddh at 8:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Pregnancy

• My heart goes out for you..peace to you and your precious baby
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 8:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Five weeks is too early to hear a heartbeat as long as you are safe and monitor your condition I would hold out on the D&C until you were further along or you have a natural miscarriage. Here is some good reading for you http://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk/information/ultrasound-scans/#earlyscan

amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• They can see a heart beat at 5 weeks through an internal ultrasound. Did you have an internal or external ultrasound done? Are they doing another? GL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Thank you madmeller and amandjoy21 yes ILovemyPaulie they doing another Ultrasound
    rddh

Comment by rddh (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Can anyone please tell me what does it means when they cannot find the baby.on the ultrasound.   Didn't you just post this?   You sound just like our another person who keeps thinking she's prengnat, but htere is never a baby there.   Maybe you need some therapy?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jan. 3, 2013