Give me a subject, and I'll write a novel.

I want to write a book. It is my dream. I've written a children's book, however it isn't published yet. I'd like to write a novel. Give me a subject, an idea of what it should be about and I'll do it. I'll also give "best answer" to the one I choose. Thanks!!!

*Just want to see what creative and interesting things you ladies come up with. :)

Sharell8710

Asked by Sharell8710 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Entertainment

• Cyberbullying, being stalked on line and the devastation this causes when it happens to adults. You could also delve into the mind of those who do this for sport and fun and their need to feel in control.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• People ask what is marriage really like? What is it like to have and raise kids? I'm SURE this book has been written a thousand times but I bet no one tells the truth. That is the book newbies need to read. JMO. I know, waaaay overdone.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Do I get royalties if I give you the plot?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:29 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• I'd read novel that chronicles a fishing family from whaling in the 1800's to present day fisheries like lobster or scalloping. I doubt a family like this exists, but I think it would be cool.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Write a book about a female ninja..... Oh wait write a book about an all female crime team who actually solves crimes. A n undercover CIA team all women going to foreign places extracting people in danger using weapons and stopping international crimes?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Write a book about a burned out housewife, who's raised her kids and wants a new life, without anyone of her family members knowing where she went.
    Write about her travels, people she meets along the way. As well as where she chose to settle to live out her last days.

PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Why not talk to all you family and extended family to hear about the memerable moment is thier lives and in others of the family. Then write a story abouta fictious family blending in the various parts and charactors to make the story of one families struggle through life.
    You can set it in any era.

A tidbit I might use in such a story is the my great great grandfather was a pharmasist and he owned the drugs store in a small brushing om medium sized town. He evidently loved to work with wood and he built much of the local church which has some magnificent wordworking. It was completed before he was 35 when he was working of the books one night alone in the store by a gas lamp of some sort. the flame went out, so I am told and he just went quietly to sleep and to death.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Peep into lives of your family members. Everyone has a story in his or her life. You must find subjects for your novel.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 2:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• On the tail of PMS and the run away to an island that almost no one knows about and the stuggles to set up a life there. I want royalties too.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• abuse. not just physical abuse but all other kinds...

Physical abuse( It's a widely recognized type of abuse)
    Sexual abuse( It's now considered to be the most harmful type of abuse)
    Verbal abuse( Are hurtful and cruel words that forever stay in your heart)
    Drug abuse( To overdose drugs, to use to much drugs)
    Emotional abuse( It's the most difficult category of abuse to define)

maybe use a character and figure out ways why she can not leave. people always say its so easy to leave but sometimes its not...
    Psychological abuse
    lovekitchenmama

Answer by lovekitchenmama at 3:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2013