Staci, did you get enough drunk posts on NYE?

I remember you demanding (???) those who were drunk to post a long post with no backspace, etc. Didja get what you wanted? Just curious becaue I ended up not really drinking that night but I couldn't walk a straight line now. (So how'd I do? :P )

idareyou

Asked by idareyou at 9:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yummy! I was enjoying Rye & diet last night! Have a great time & sleep well :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• We live in farm country, if I wasn't in the city I would explore Shine.
    As it is (because we play with end of the world scenarios) my dad can make wine on his grill :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Awww I want moonshine!

Anne and Mrs mom were thrashed.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I never made it back here. I had apple cinnamon shine and it was freaking amazeballs!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• I was you last night! What is your poison idareyou! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Tnoight it's moonshine! Blackberry, to be precise. Freaking awesome stuff. 2 short shots and i'm 5 sheets to the wind lmao! I need to sleep tonight and this stuff does it for me!
    idareyou

Comment by idareyou (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Our liquor store has moonshine cherries!! I want them so freakin' bad but DAMN they are like $16 for a mason jar! Not sure it is worth it...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• But_Mommie - what brand? This is Midnight Moon - I paid $18.88 for a jar - it's more than a pint but less than a quart - no measurement on the label. Very worth it IMO. There's another brand, apparently some tv show where they make moonshine, and it sells for $30 for the same size jar and isn't as good, according to BIL.
    idareyou

Comment by idareyou (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Ooh. You just reminded me my parents have 3 jars of moonshine at their house. My brother makes it every year as Christmas gifts. Its so smooth going down but you feel it in your gut somethin fierce. Enjoy :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Ginger, I feel it going in (it buuuuurns) but after that it's all sunshine & roses ;o) This is probably the only alcohol I never hve heartburn after!
    idareyou

Comment by idareyou (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2013