what is my problem!?

i feel like im so pissed off at the world right now and i dont even know why! i mean i just posted something in pregnancy that like i could possibly be pregnant bc im so emotional and im bloated like hell. i dont get it! how do i even calm down? im being so irritable with everyone around me and im crying for no reason. AH!

does anyone else get like this for no reason???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• how old are you maybe your going threw the change it happens
    Anonymous

• yeah I was getting that way. I talked to my family dr about it and he gave me meds. I think its helped. Guess we will find out this weekend since i have to spend time with the in-laws.
    momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Hormones, too much stress, pregnancy, all of these can do it. Try to get enough rest and try to do something that you enjoy- even reading a book that you enjoyed in the past, or watching a movie or tv show.

Answer by Bmat at 10:06 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• aww thanks Bmat..that helped :)
    Anonymous

• I think you should make an appointment with your family doc. Tell ur doc whats going on. The doc might put you some meds or something to see if thats the problem. I have been there too...it sucks
    Anonymous

• Yea, I'm like that. one day I'm perfectly fine and happy and in an instant I'm the complete opposite. But I'm a bitch...so, I dunno. I have a family history of Bipolar disorder and other mental illnesses so I wouldn't be surprised if I had some form of mental illness. I know I have anxiety but I have been pretty good at controlling it and haven't been put on meds for it but I have a doctors appointment on the 23rd of this month and I"m going to talk about my mood swings with him to see if he recommends me being on medication b/c I'm sure others around me would love it :)
    Also, were you on BC before and not now? I know when I was on the depo for 5 years and went off of it b/c my insurance was cancelled and couldn't afford it I turned into super bitch and everyone around me hated me and when I got back on it they said they noticed a huge difference.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 10:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• yes and my husband makes it a point of pointing it out which just makes things worse. he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. it doesn't mean your pregnant otherwise i would have been all my life.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Sounds hormonal maybe thyroid trouble? Are you fatiqued?
    Anonymous

• its normal maybe PMS??
    Anonymous

• yeah I do but I'm menopausal

Answer by admckenzie at 11:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2009