B12

I want to work out but dont have the energy for it! I just plain out feel lazy/tired all the time but need to lose about 50-70lbs.
Can anyone recommend a good B12 pill / brand that is good? I know not all pills are equal & if Im going to spend the $$ Id like it to be worth it.
Will a Dr. just give you a b12? Can you get the b12 pill & take the shot? or just one?

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't like touting a brand but GNC has a good one. Just make sure it says sublingual. Which means to let it dissolve under your tongue/in your mouth. It is the most effective form other than the shot given by a doctor. And if you are not already doing so, take a good multi-vitamin. Maybe even a vitamin pack that has a separate B vitamin supplement.

Mommy2Bears

Answer by Mommy2Bears at 10:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I take one that is b12/b6 & that works good for me. A friend of mine says that she gets the shot but I hate needles. You can get the b12 from most stores like the GNC, Vitamin store, Trader Joes, Target ~etc.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 8:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I take fummy/fruit vitamins from vitafusion. A multivitamin and a b12 supplement.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Thanks ladies I will go & find the sublingual vitamins, if that doesnt work *sign* ill go get the shot. I hate shots! lol.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2009