• In the Spotlight:

please don't bash. just move on if you don't want to answer the question-

me and hubby had sex the other night unprotected. I haven't had a period since September so I don't know when I ovulate. were not trying to get pregnant it was just a in the moment kind of thing but it wouldnt be bad if we did have another baby.

What do you think the chances are that I will get pregnant from that if I haven't had a period in months?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did you ever go and see the dr for the missed menstural cycles before? I had a missed period for 8 months and they told me that i had severe hormonal imbalance... and the dr told me my chances of conception were extermely low... and had slim to no chance of pregnancy and well here i am, 3 months pregnant lol.... wait 6 weeks and take a pregnancy test.
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 10:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• yes they told me to come back next month if i don't start
    Anonymous

• use some common sense and go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• I would just wait it out about a month and take a test. Just be precausious about drinking and such. Theres always a chance of conception.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 10:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• for what?? go and say hey i had sex two weeks ago heres fifteen dollars now tell me to go home and take a test in a month uh no.

all im asking is what is the likelyness what are opinions.. and not being BASHED
    Anonymous

• its doesnt matter what our opinions are. really. how is that going to help you to hear what a bunch of ppl on the net who are NOT doctors have to say. we dont know why you arent having a period. we dont know if you are ovulating. we have no clue. so just wait a few weeks & take a test.
    Anonymous

• i never said youw ere doctors or asked why im not having a period. get off my question if your going to be rude.
    I like hearing what people think thats it.
    dlepasti gave me a good answer why can't you be like that??
    All I asked is whats the likely hood since I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IM OVULATING. And obviously that is what Im going to do is wait. ugh
    Anonymous

• we do not know. that is not rude. its the truth.
    Anonymous

• then pick her answer & be done with it.
    Anonymous

• My ovulation is hard to guess as well as my periods are never regular. Most women ovulate a couple weeks after starting a period and I dont ovulate for a month to 5 weeks after the start of a period. Look into cervical mucus on the internet and that will help you understand when you ovulate. Thats what I did.

You could be pregnant or you could not be pregnant. You may just have to wait a bit and see if any other symptoms arise or take a test in a month and see. Good luck!!!!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2009