Guys .... you forgot about me? I need to know if maybe i should keep her on the toddler stuff because it has less fat? She weighs 24.4 lbs... I know u arent supposed to put a baby on a diet so thats why i am asking yes or no?

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 10:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would ask the doctor
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• shes 8 1/2 months if someone is reading this that didnt read the other one
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Unless her doctor instructs you to don't put her on a diet, as long as you are feeding her healthy food I wouldn't worry about it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• well I know you arent supposed to put them on a diet... but I will call her tomarrow and ask if she would recommend me to put her on it for good... it says 9-24 months right...
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't keep her on it for the lower fat content. Ask her Dr, your dr should tell you though if they have any concerns about her weight. My DD who is now 3 was always a big girl. She was in the 90th percentile if not above it for weight and height. Now that she is older she is so skinny that I can't adjust her pants enough to stay on her. She still eats all the time and is always hungry!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I am glad to see a mom taking intrest in her baby's weight! Good job mom! I think if you keep feeding her healthy she should be ok. Once she starts walking and running all over she will work it off and even out. If you're still concerned ask her ped.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 10:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• well the thing about my DD's doctor is that she is always comparing my DD to her DD and when i went in for her 6 month check up she said omg she weighs 22 lbs, my DD only weighed 18 lbs at a yr old... that bugged me... but she kept saying that she was worried she wouldnt crawl and her accomplishments have been right on target with mine when i was an infant so i wasnt worried about it... but yeah the doc was
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• momma2beauties... i did already notice her slimming down SOMEWHAT... once she started to roll is when i noticed, and now she is crawlin all over the place that she is exhausting herself... i know she will slim down... I just dint know about te whle formula thing, I am a first time mommy so all this stuff is new to me... all the different stages, me and her are learning together
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Your doc's DD only weighs 18lbs and is a year old. Man would I love to hear what she would have to say about my 6 month old. He weighs 17 lbs as it is. I wouldnt worry unless it's cause her problems. Now if she's not able to crawle or walk because of it then maybe. But I'm personally proud of my big baby. My DS is bigger then any other baby I know his age. I'm not worried. I know how you feel about being a first time mommy I am to. But in my mind a big baby is a healthy baby. (do not take that comment to the extrem)
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 12:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2009