I like to get help

will i am pregnant and i am a single mom and i am 20 years old and this is my 1st one and i want to c if any body can help me to go and get stuff for my Lil one i am 4 monthsnow all i am asking is to get help that's all if u would that would be so good and thank y'all for doing it for me god bless y'all i anit asking for no money i am just ask for some help to get the baby stuff  that's all i am i never ask any one to help me but right i need the help 

glendamb12

Asked by glendamb12 at 8:04 AM on Jan. 3, 2013 in Pregnancy

• No one is going to give you money

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• register online at target or walmart and have a baby shower and buy only necessities if you cant afford much make sure your spending it on the necessities not cute things! (Diapers, food, a few clothes, bath soap Carseat etc) dont waste money on expensive furniture & Clothes - get an inexpensive crib that transitions into a toddler bed - a bassinet is not necessary!! if you have to get some items from second hand stores - clothes and furniture and a toys are perfectly safe to buy at a second hand store (just wash everything to be safe) - Never buy a carseat at a second hand store/ they expire/ buy it brand new but dont spend hundreds of dollars on it, the cheaper ones work just fine - Hope the advice helps -Good Luck
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 10:36 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• thanks so much for ur help god bless u
    glendamb12

Comment by glendamb12 (original poster) at 10:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Also ask family and friends if you can use/borrow/or have any clothes, toys, or furniture they arent using! Most people would gladly give you what they arent using!
    If someone just stopped usuing their carseat or will before your baby is born, maybe u can have that too cause odds are it hasnt expired and it will expire before they have another child (so they wont need it anymore)! Something to consider!!
    Same goes for maternity clothes - buy everything on sale or at a second hand store (save money for the baby) - you only have 5 more months and you wont be wearing these clothes after that!!
    Good Luck
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 10:43 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• this is the one that is butterflyblue19 i am not asking for money i just asking for help i dont do it at all ask for help but right now i am cuz i really need it thanks
    glendamb12

Comment by glendamb12 (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• hey sorry to keep answering - last one i swear lol - but also check out like babycenter.com and check out under "Pregnancy" it says what to register for or what is necessary and whats a waste of money - thats what im following right now :) I found out through websites and friends that buying a changing table is a waste of money the floor is much easier and safer so the baby doesnt roll off!! just a good to know lol
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 10:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Futurebabykar has some really good ideas. There's also a website freecycle.com, I think, that you can find free stuff that people are giving away in your area. It might be worth a try. Post ads for items wanted on craiglist; we got my son a free twin size dealt mattress that way. Oh and Luvs are one of the best brands of diapers and they are cheaper than the other leading brands. Have you signed up for WIC and Medicaid yet? They will probably have a list of churches and organizations that offer help to women in your situation. GL.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• That's supposed to be sealy mattress.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Craigslist is awesome too.... after I had my last I gave away everything and a lot of it went to people on craigslist.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 3, 2013