who thinks moms should NOT drink with their kids in the house?

even if they are in bed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that it's important to set an example of what drinking in moderation looks like. I will have a glass of wine in front of my daughter, no problem. But, I don't get intoxicated or anything like that in front of her. My husband likes to drink and drink and drink when his buddies are over and they're playing pool and I absolutely hate that! I feel like I have to babysit him and I don't like my daughter seeing that. So, healthy once in a while drinking okay but getting drunk not okay.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 10:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• well i cant answer for everyone else but i do not drink period
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• as long as one parent is NOT drinking i think its okay.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• but what if the mom drinks beer all the time? that is wrong, maybe its the beer.....
    Anonymous

• I hope you are not doing this in response to my question. I actually drink like maybe twice a month, and yes the kids are in bed.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Nope I dont think its Good !!
    Anonymous

• no edna, not you i didnt see your question sorry if you thought it was about you. im talking about someone else
    Anonymous

• my goodness... would ya rather her go shoot some heroin instead !!!! Its legal for crying out loud! And if she can handle hers, why are you worried about it
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• What does it matter. There is a difference between drinking and getting drunk. They are in their OWN HOME, so it should not matter to you or to anyone else.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I am a single parent and always have my son with me, I have a glass of wine 4 times a week or so. As long as I don't get all slobbering drunk lol! I don't see the problem.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2009