ok so i know this is stupid but...

im packing my bag for my induction tomorrow and i have a feeling im missing things. i have the babys bag all done but i have noooo idea what to put in mine. whats necessary? im so nervous lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take something that you can focus on for sure...like a pic...take your own pillow...take some comfy clothes that you want to wear after the baby is born, toothbrush and must, hairbrush all that, clothes to wear home after the baby is born, good luck I wish you the best!!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 10:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I was the same way. I found out at 4pm that I was getting induced that night at 7pm.lol. You will want comfy clothes, and dont expect to fit into prepregnancy clothes. Slippers. You mite was some magizines or something to entertain you before the baby comes.Shower stuff. They should provide pads and stuff, and soap but you mite want your own. Lotion. Some people suggest tennis balls for your back, but i didnt use um. Just normal stuff you would use to get cleaned up, and a camera, batteries, hmm. Trying to think. phone and charger. Anything that your SO if you have one mite want. Hope I was some help.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 10:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Throw a couple hair ties in if you have long hair. My hospital recommends nothing white like white socks or underware cause it may get lost in their laundry.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Good luck sweetie. Hope all goes good. And congrats, its a wonderful experience.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 10:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• if you wear contacts...take your glasses with you. At my hospital they make you take your contacts out if you end up having a c-section.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Oh and something a friend told me. Yes it will hurt. It will hurt terribly. I recomend drugs. hehe. But you will forget all the pain the second you hold that child in your arms. Dont be nervous.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 10:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• thanks everyone!!!!!
    Anonymous

• lip gloss!!! I heard your lips get dry and your feet get cold!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2009