Need Homework help.

My 13 year old daughter had a winter Math packet to complete, and totally left it in school. I was so mad!! She had 2 weeks to complete it. Now the teacher is giving her a chance to do it, but she gave her only ONE day. She is not good in Math at all. Are any of you ladies good in Math? I suck at it too. I need help to solve some problems. I can post the problems in different posts, and award you best answer, if you can help me.  I helped her online, and we did many of the problems.  But others we can't figure out.
   She is in dangers of failing, and this grade will really make a difference.

Thank you so much!!!

WifeyandMom71

Asked by WifeyandMom71 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2013 in

• What type of problems do you need help on?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:36 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• if she's dong algebra heres a equation calculator. you plug in the formula and it shows you how to solve it step by step.
    http://www.algebrahelp.com/calculators/equation/

im horrible at math, so im no help. 

okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Jeremy'sMom, it is pre-algebra.
    WifeyandMom71

Comment by WifeyandMom71 (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Some are word problems, so its hard to enter it in the calculator. I just really suck at Math!!
    WifeyandMom71

Comment by WifeyandMom71 (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• try khanacademy and I know that there are help and lesson sites from the different textbooks. My DD's (she's also 13) teacher showed them to us on back to school night. But my kids are still sleeping, I can ask when they get up.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2013