is this normal? TMI (sex related)

Everytime DH and I have sex, once we are done and he's ejaculated inside me and he pulls it out everything comes pouring out of my vajayjay. Is that normal? I hate that we always have to be prepared with a towel before we starts sex and we have to leave it in until we put the towel under us so when he pulls out it doesn't get all over. Please tell me this is normal!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• awww u used my VAJAYJAY WORD im so proud...yeah my hubby does that and its gross i hate it so we have to get a towel every time we get it on
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• OMG...I had to laugh at this one...I have the same darn problem!!! I love having sex with my DH but I hate having it in my hand or something LOL....I think its normal..I like knowing that my husband and I have to catch it bc that means my husband has alot of seamen.
    Anonymous

• OP here:

Lol ok thanks now I don't feel alone or like something's wrong with us
    Anonymous

• Yes, it is normal.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Actually it's not a problem it is completely normal, I mean you can't keep it all in lol, the only thing that really wants to stay in there is the sperm and that's if you're TTC, it not the spem die and of course the "fluid" that gushes out just serves to help the sperm squirt into vajajay!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• That's exactly why I still insist on condoms even though I'm married and on BC. I hate that leaky feeling!!
    Anonymous

• its normal
    Anonymous

• if it is i don't have that problem. in fact i go to the bathroom after wards and i'm like where the hell did all that cum go if not on bed or in me? cause it just seems to get sucked right up in me. not pregnant yet although i'm trying. maybe do kegel exercises.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• where else would it go?
    Anonymous

• I keep baby wipes in the night stand for clean up and then rush to the bathroom ,use it and then put a pantyliner on.
    It's perfectly normal for the semen to come out after sex. As another poster said, where else would it go?
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2009