What would you do to entice your man?

DH and I are going on a date night tomorrow night and we are going to spend the night in a hotel. Any ideas on how I can entice my man? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wear sexy lingerie and set up rose petals with a nice bath and slow music with wine....romantic..
    Anonymous

• All I'd have to do to entice mine is flip a boob out and he'd be good to go!
    Anonymous

• I asked my husband this and he told me to tell you to be DIRTY! I asked if you should sit on the bed naked and he said that is a good start, thats all we ask for.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Just get naked, that is usually all it takes :)
    armywife_2000

Answer by armywife_2000 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My dh always says one of his biggest fantasies and turn ons is for me to wear a skirt with no panties!!!
    Anonymous

• Whip cream bikini?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2009