Gender Reveal Baby Shower @ 8 months

Hello guys my question is basically do you feel finding out your babies gender at 8 months bad? Me and my fiance have two kids already and we decided that 3 is our limit so we want to make it very special and memorable... Im currently 15 weeks and we decided not to find out until our baby shower which will be held a month b4 my due date , alot of people are already asking "well what are we suppose to get " and i just tell them something gender neutral , we feel finding out babies gender at the end of my pregnancy will make it more special and make us both very suprised ...

starrburst21

Asked by starrburst21 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I think its a wonderful idea! I wish I would have waited but I am to impatient
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• I had 2 reveals at birth. I actually enjoyed it more that way than when we found out with our 3rd. It was fun to see if I had instincts and find out if the were correct.

If you are going to wait until 8 months, why not a little longer. But that is me. Do what makes you happy.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• If I was going to wait that long, I would just wait until the baby was born to find out.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• I think you are a lucky girl to have a baby shower for baby #3! I most likely would just wait it out, I couldn't keep the secret!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 2:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2013