Who else thinks preggy clothes are easier to shop for?

I am an average 14 curvy and tall. I am having the best time ever shopping for maternity clothes! It's easier because it's 'small, medium, or large' That's it! Are u having the same good luck as me?

mikko2285

Asked by mikko2285 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Haha never. I had to order from Old Navy maternity to get something small AND short for me! SML in maternity was waaaaaaay too big and long!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Maternity was WAY harder to shop for. They dont make em for size 0 unless you want to pay 100+
    tgiamt

Answer by tgiamt at 11:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My last 2 pregnancys yeah but this pregnancy I'm having bad luck with pants. Shirts I do the Med or Lrg and its great but pants omgosh its so frustrating.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Ugh, I am so irritated with wearing maternity clothes. I'm pretty small and can still just wear strechy regular clothes (even at 36 wks!), but I hate elastic shit now. I want to wear real clothes!
    Anonymous