What is wrong with some of you?

I mean someone asks a question and all I see are answers with nasty remarks. Seriously if you didn't want to asnwer the question then just don't. Why the nasty remark or the stupid question with a question.
This is ridiculous that grown women aren't able to ask a legitimate question without the nasty remarks. Geesh.

mommatime78

Asked by mommatime78 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You have to try to ignore the ignorant...I stayed off for a little while because I got practically harrassed by a mom who wouldn't stop sending me nasty messages based on my religious beliefs and questions??? I just had to block her and couldn't believe someone would waste their time being so nasty. OTOH, most moms use their time to actually debate and/or answer the question.
    armywife_2000

Answer by armywife_2000 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I am confused.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 11:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I hear you!
    Anonymous

• did your hubby ever come home from his aunts?
    Anonymous

• What happened?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yeah I was just reading a question with some nasty responses. I feel like people come to this site with genuine concerns and questions and that is what it is for. I imagine there are a lot of people who never post a question because they are afraid of being scrutinized. I get it.
    stephgood1

Answer by stephgood1 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• 2nd Anon @ 8:14....you totally got the wrong person. That was MommaBear something. Nice try though.
    Anonymous

• I think the worst answer that made me cry was whein I asked something about, is it normal that after my divorce that I have no desire to date for the past few years and some "mom" was putting me down for being divorced and alone and that I had to "get me some" or I was gonna shrivel up and I must've been a horrible wife for my husband to divorce me. I was pretty new too! So it came of left field and at that moment, I just cried.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Wow gigi that is even worse than the chick who posted the question about my ugly bangs! Don't let the trolls get to you or make you cry.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• It has just seemed like so many women were in a bad mood today. I have seen some rude remarks and some rude questions. Lets just hope that they are not going to PMS all month long. Its no fun on here when people are disrespectful.
    Anonymous