I'm about 17 weeks along and my nipples feel like their bleeding and sunburned, how can i relieve the pain? and is it normal?

cndhagbaby

Asked by cndhagbaby at 11:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i know they make comfort gel pads that you can find at any walmart, target, CVS, walgreens, etc. you put them in your bra and its a cooling sensation.. it never happend to me, so i dont know if its "normal" you might wanna ask the doc at your next visit
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 11:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• This is normal and there is some gel stuff you can get sorry don't know the brand name but its in the baby section and in a yellow tube. Good Luck.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Any kind of lanolin cream will really help. You can even find nursing pads with lanolin cream on them (i think lansinoh makes them) Nursing pads in general just might help so your bra is not rubbing against them and irritating them. It is very normal, hormones do crazy things to your body :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2009