URGENT: Possible Molestation....I need advice...

I'm going through a nasty divorce. My estranged husband threatened to tell social services my step-father has molested our oldest daughter if I didn't start talking to him. When I still refused to talk to him he went through with his lie and told S.S.. I know my step-father didn't do that and I told S.S. that and told them about my suspicions of my husband's father. They never even looked into my suspicions, but are investigating his lie. NOW, tonight my daughter told me that my husband's father has touched her down there and even showed me how. I have every intention of calling S.S. tomorrow and my lawyer, but what if they sill won't listen to me, The courts gave him visitations on every saturday, but it has to be at his dad and step-mothers house. We have three little girls that the court is going to be sending to a child molester every Saturday! I'm scared and sick at my stomach. What do I do if they won't listen? con't

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Kids' Health

• They are 4 years, 18 months, and 4 months. If they don't decide to do something to protect my babies, what can I do to protect them??
    Anonymous

• I'd get a lawyer ASAP!
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 11:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• You have to make a seperate complaint to SS then they have to investagate it. You can't legally stop his visitation right now, but you could try to buy some time, try telling him they are sick, or they have a family event to attend...whatever. Like lifeasinoit said....you really need to get an attorney!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have an attorney.....
    Anonymous

• I don't know all the legalities of it, but there's no way in HELL I'd let my daughter's go to someone's house where they would possibly get molested... Especially if your daughter has already told you it happened. I don't know what steps you need to take, but I personally would not let my children step ONE FOOT in that house!! You have to protect your children before you do what the courts say, IMO. DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO PROTECT YOUR DAUGHTERS!!!!
    Anonymous

• Call the police, make a report, maybe you can get they shitbag arrested then you wont have to worry about him being there!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• ^^ I agree. Call the cops, then call your lawyer. If you have to send the kids for a visit see if you can get it supervised, if not then it sound like your girls have come down with the flu.
    Anonymous