its getting close,, i know.

so i will be 32 weeks on saturday and the count down has started. :D finally. and i was just wondering when i should expect to feel the baby drop. i know its coming soon so..and i kinda want to have a guess of when to expect it...

emily..ann

Asked by emily..ann at 11:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never noticed my baby dropping. Some people do and some dont. But it can come at anytime, and it could take up until you go into labor.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• if she does drop youll notice you can breathe easier and eat normal and not get So full SOO fast lol.

ps though not all babies drop down.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• You will know cause you can breath! Finally! You will also feel like the baby is in your hips and not your ribs.
    Anonymous

• I had my daughter 2 days before her due date and to be quite honest she didn't drop!
    Alyssa646

Answer by Alyssa646 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I woke up a little after 37 weeks and went "whoa! baby dropped!" lol. But she was super high so it was really noticeable. This time i don't know if i will because he has been so low all along.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Mine has been like gradually dropping since 34-35 weeks. But he didnt just get down all at once.
    kaybullion

Answer by kaybullion at 12:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• If you don't notice it everyone around you probably will. At least that is how it worked with me. I was unsure the morning my DD dropped. I knew I could breathe better, but thought maybe she had just changed position until my dh looked at me and said, "damn what's wrong with your belly." When I looked in the mirror my belly was a lot lower. That whole day everyone kept making comments about it. I was about 33 weeks. I understand not all women have such a drastic drop, but man mine was...LOL
    BTW: My mom told me that my sister didn't drop until 10 minutes before she was delivered.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 12:33 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Well, I'm 36 wks. and she hasn't dropped yet.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2009