Music from your past

Do you ever listen to the music that you listened to when you were a teenager and wonder where you parents were? I listened to 2Pac, Snoop Lion (Snoop Doggy Dogg), R Kelly, and others in the same genre just to name a few.

amandajoy21

Asked by amandajoy21 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2013 in Entertainment

• My DH & I were listening to 80's music the other day such as Falco,Prince,The Outfield,INXS,Duran,Duran etc,etc.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• I try to remember how I listened to AC/DC and turned out ok when I hear some of the stuff my 13 year old wants to listen to. (mostly nothing as obnoxious as AC/DC. lol.)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 7:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Elton John, Abba, Commodores, Earth Wind and Fire, I listened to any and all music and to this day I can hear a song and reminds me of something wonderful from my past
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 7:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Snoop lion???
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Snoop Dogg is now a Rastafarian and has changed his name to Snoop Lion don't ask me
    amandajoy21

Comment by amandajoy21 (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Yes, I do but, my parents were never overly concerned with what I listened to.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• No, I know where my mom was... she was dancing around the living room to body language by queen; she was pretty open to letting us listen to almost anything.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• on our way back from Christmas DH & i listened to my 'high school' playlist...it was full of Missy Elliot, Eminem (Slim Shady days), Limp Biskit, Tool, Blink 182 (my fav in hs), Outkast, Ludicrous, and a buncha music that isnt too bad language/content wise (Destiny's Child, Usher, Weezer, No Doubt). but yeah i never realized how bad some of the stuff i use to listen to was!!

one of Eminem's songs came on and i looked at DH like "did you hear what he said?!" i didnt even realize it as a kid!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2013