How far along were you when you had a baby shower?

I am 4 months and noboby has mentioned a baby shower for me at all :(
Is it too soon for me to start wondering about it, or for people to start talking about planning one?

mikko2285

Asked by mikko2285 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I waited until I knew what I was having to have mine. I had mine at about 6 months.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• all my friends did it at 36 weeks except one who did it at 34. i did it at 30 because i was anxious. if i have another baby im going to have a 'sprinkle' at 36 weeks!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My friends had one for me after the baby was born, because my close friends live hours away. That way everyone could see the baby too!
    Anonymous

• i had mine thrown for me at... 37 weeks and my mom didnt start planning in until a week before that and it turned out GREAT!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I was 36 weeks id say its too early to worry!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I was 8 months. Do it early I was big and didn't want to sit and play games. lol Sounds bad I know but I was so uncomfortable.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I think you should wait a a little longer but if you know the sex of your baby you should start telling people now. With my first daughter I had a baby shower at 7 months pregantn with her and then another when she was 6 weeks old. They were both surprise. Then with my second daughter I had a baby shower at 8 months pregnant that I planned on my own. With this pregnancy I wasnt going to have a baby shower until I found out that I'm pregnant with twins and both of our families are very excited so they are just waiting to find out what were having. There identical by the way so they are even more excited but I'm just going to tell everyone to save the gift for the shower since there all gonna buy them anyways. We'll have one specific day were they can give them to me. I'm going to have it around 6 months or 7 months.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I had mine when I was about 8 months pregnant!
    Alyssa646

Answer by Alyssa646 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I was 8mths pregnant and HUGE I might add! I was so miserable...I wasn't very good company, I began having contractions at my BabyShower, and went to the ER later that afternoon... I didn't have my LO then tho...she came a little later!! I actually sent apologies with my thank you notes, I was quite rude honestly.. :( But everyone understood. I would have it early!!! If they don't mention it soon, maybe mention it to them... :)
    Anonymous

• month before i was due
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 13, 2009