To eat the sandwich or not to eat the sandwich!

AHHH! so one of my "resolutions" is to STOP eating at night. i got into a horrible habit of doing that after my ex husband moved out. i figured hell, i got the damn house to myself, dont have to feel like a pig for eating after dinner lol... so i started doing it and it became a bad habit.

so i havent had anything to eat after dinner last night and new years night. ive been sticking to it! and ive been eating healthier throughout the day also. i ordered a sandwich for dinner, it came cut in half so i only ate half, but now im feeling hungry for the other half. its not a full 6 inch sub, more like 4 inches or so on ciabatta bread i think.

soooo whats the consensus? should i exhibit some self control or live a little? lol what would you do?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• its 8:30 pm here btw
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• I say, if you're hungry, eat. Or, if you think this is just more about habit, or that you're just going to keep thinking about it until you eat it, maybe eat a bite or two to satisfy that habit/thought, and then find something else to do.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• So you cut it in half with the intention of eating it for lunch tomorrow right? I wouldn't eat it why not look for some fruit or another healthy snack and some water. You are just hungry cause it is habit.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• i did buy a nice assortment of fresh fruit earlier today. i just feel like the sandwich is calling me lol but i think you're right, it's just force of habit. i think im gonna try and pass on the sandwich tonight
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• gah! one of my fave movies came on too just now. who doesnt love snacking to their favorite movie! grrr
    tnm786

• i didn't eat it, or anything, i did good :) im about to go to bed though before i change my mind LOL
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• thanks!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 8:06 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I don't do diets. Just eat vegan and you will lose weight.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I know I'm late on this but I read somewhere that you shouldn't eat more than 3 hours before bed. So if you find yourself hungry at 8:30, just stay up until 11:30 and you're good lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2013