Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY 2 YEAR OLD JUST ATE HALF OF A GAS X (WALGREENS BRAND) SHOULD I TAKE HIM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM? adult content

I AM SO SCARED RIGHT NOW IF HE WILL BE OK. HE WAS IN MY PURSE AND HE JUST CHEWED THROUGHT THE WRAPPER AND I FOUND HALF THE CHEWABLE ON THE FLOOR. JUST LOOKING FOR THE HELP AND ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Answer Question
 
tashaluvanthony

Asked by tashaluvanthony at 9:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2013 in Kids' Health

Level 2 (5 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • Call poison control NOW!
    ILovemyPaulie

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

  • Doubt it. Call 1 800 222 1222 . Poison control will tell you what to do.
    staciandababy

    Answer by staciandababy at 9:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

  • THANKS!
    tashaluvanthony

    Comment by tashaluvanthony (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

  • Call poison control, I'm sure they will tell you he will be fine
    funlovinlady

    Answer by funlovinlady at 9:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

  • No
    butterflyblue19

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

  • THEY SAID THAT HE WILL BE FINE!

    THANK YOU
    tashaluvanthony

    Comment by tashaluvanthony (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

  • No, not over a half of a Gas X, not even a whole one
    mamabear484

    Answer by mamabear484 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

  • I doubt it but call poison control . Why on earth would you be online?
    Dardenella

    Answer by Dardenella at 11:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.