The flu hath struc!

Bulls-eye! I don't care how busy I ever get in future years, I don't care how many things I have to do or how short on time I am to do them, I don't care how far out of my way I'll have to go, I'm getting a flu shot! This is the first time in four days I've made it from my bed upstairs to my computer desk, and I feel like I just ran a marathon to get here.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 9:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2013 in Health

• the flu shot is helping alot of people this year! I worked for a flu shot clinic and I'm sure there are folks that still beleive that the flu shot will give them the flu..it is a dead virus....get your flu shots folks!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 3:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Dad and the little one had their flu shots and so far, so good.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• I wish I'd taken time to get mine. I just kept putting it off. Now I'm sitting up in a chair for the first time since last Sunday afternoon, I've missed a whole week of my life, and I feel like I got run over by the proverbial reindeer and sleigh that took out Grandma!
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2013