Does anyone really have a good deal of success selling Avon??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes it is, my friend is doing it now and she is doing pretty good with it. The nice thing about it is there is a very low start up cost, and you don't have to keep up with product, the ordering can be done online and if you are internet literate you will not have a hard time.
    Good luck!!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• If you sign up with someone who knows what they are doing you will be fine. EVERYONE buys Avon and the prices are reasonable. I tried to sell it but the team I was on was lame, the lady who signed me up gave my info to the district leader so she could get me in the system so I could start turning in orders, well the lady never did anything. You couldn't even get her on the phone, and when I finally did and told her I had SEVERAL orders, the orders I had selected had to be changed because the promotion changed, then I couldn't get her on the phone again, so I just gave up.
    BUT don't let that discourage you another friend of mine sold Avon with another team and she is still doing it and very sucessful.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Well I am thinking of starting to sell it and was just curious if its worth it is all.
    Anonymous