Brilliant or horrible?

I suppose shoving them in the back where they're not sitting near anyone else is better than leaving them scattered in the regular seats, but really, shouldn't people be learning some self control at some point?

This is How Society Dies

Asked by NotPanicking at 9:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Who has to be that damn attached to their phone that they can't shut it off for an hour or two?!

Answer by kmath at 9:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Dumb. I take my phone in but it's silenced and if I have to check it I walk to the lobby.

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Seriously! That is the lamest thing I've heard in a while. Just watch the show for crying out loud! and don't open any noisy candy wrappers either for Pete's sake.

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• That's fine. I Hate seeing a phone screen during a movie.

Answer by staciandababy at 10:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Horrible

Answer by Dardenella at 10:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• The theatervI go to will seriously boot you out if you turn on your phone for any reason once the movie starts. They dont hesitate. And yes, catering to phone addicts annoys me. No one is so involved with your life that they need to know what you are doing every moment.

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Honestly.... it's sad. It's sad that someone cannot unplug for a couple of hours.

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Pretty sad...even at zumba- people run to their phones between songs ...rediculous that they can't jsut leave it for ONE hour!

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:56 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Sadly it's only a matter of time before there is a phone section. As long as they are behind me and i don't see the light and it's not dinging I don't care.

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2013