Brilliant or horrible?

I suppose shoving them in the back where they're not sitting near anyone else is better than leaving them scattered in the regular seats, but really, shouldn't people be learning some self control at some point?

This is How Society Dies

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 9:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Who has to be that damn attached to their phone that they can't shut it off for an hour or two?!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Dumb. I take my phone in but it's silenced and if I have to check it I walk to the lobby.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• The theatervI go to will seriously boot you out if you turn on your phone for any reason once the movie starts. They dont hesitate. And yes, catering to phone addicts annoys me. No one is so involved with your life that they need to know what you are doing every moment.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Seriously! That is the lamest thing I've heard in a while. Just watch the show for crying out loud! and don't open any noisy candy wrappers either for Pete's sake.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• That's fine. I Hate seeing a phone screen during a movie.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Horrible
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• Honestly.... it's sad. It's sad that someone cannot unplug for a couple of hours.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Pretty sad...even at zumba- people run to their phones between songs ...rediculous that they can't jsut leave it for ONE hour!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:56 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Sadly it's only a matter of time before there is a phone section. As long as they are behind me and i don't see the light and it's not dinging I don't care.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2013