What on earth could this be? adult content

I was getting in the shower today and I noticed a spot on my right breast that is bright red. It is circular and about the size of an eraser. I found 2 other spots that are also red but the size of a pen tip. I have redness (almost like a streaking or rash) on both breasts. I dont notice any pain but i havent ever had much feeling in my breasts. I am only 23. I am not breastfeeding, and I haven't had a baby recently. I did have my mirena removed in November but I am not pregnant.

I am making a dr appt in the morning but I thought I would see what anyone else thinks as I am very concerned.

shesliketx

Asked by shesliketx at 11:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2013 in Health

• Maybe some sort of bite?
    Glad you are going to the Doc that would freak me out.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• It's not raised at all. It is under my skin, no swelling or anything. It's really freaking me out. Thank you for your help!
    shesliketx

Comment by shesliketx (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Eczema? Is it dry where you are?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:09 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I live in tx and have for 19 years, never had any skin issues other than one bout of contact dermatitis which was very different. I don't itch. The spots are just there.
    shesliketx

Comment by shesliketx (original poster) at 12:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I'd be freaking out and pacing the floors until time to see the doctor myself!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Interesting. Google inflammatory breast cancer and see if the images match.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:26 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I did google. IBC is mostly what came up with mastitis here and there. I have had mastitis and this isn't mastitis. Some photos look similar to what I have, some don't. I haven't experienced any swelling yet and I have slightly inverted nipples (tmi) anyway so it's really hard to tell. I am going to the dr ASAP, I'm sure I can get in next week with my PCM and then see where we go. I'm hoping I'm overreacting but my gut is saying something isn't right.
    shesliketx

Comment by shesliketx (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I'm pretty sure that you have looked at ringworm right?
    CiaForTheWin

Answer by CiaForTheWin at 1:56 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Yeah, it's not ringworm or anything similar
    shesliketx

Comment by shesliketx (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Jan. 4, 2013