My period is now 15 days late I did a pregnancy test on Jan 1 but still came back negative

deannatravis13

Asked by deannatravis13 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• To the doctor tomorrow morning. Or Planned Parenthood. Get a blood test first hting in the morning.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Perhaps you are not pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I have been on both sides of the "Where's My Period!?!!?" fence :)

If you have not been (which you probably have not yet) I would go to the doctor and get a pap smear. A bacteria infection could be the cause of a stalled period (it has happened to me twice).

I do not recall ever having a positive urine test early in my pregnancy (and I have 4 beautiful little girls) :) My level are always so low. In my opinion your best bet is going to the OB and having them test your blood for pregnancy.

A WOMAN'S INTUITION IS HER BEST FRIEND! (^__^)
    CiaForTheWin

Answer by CiaForTheWin at 1:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I would gt the test and set your mind at easy. You maybe and the test isn't picking it up. You could not be pregnant as well and other factors delayed your period
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:23 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• maybe
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2014