Pregnacy or something worse? little tmi

Hi my period is 11 days late. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests on day 9 and 10 they were negative. I have tender breast and white discharge. I goggled stuff ( shouldn't have) it ranges from I may have cysts on my ovaries to low hcg levels. I cant get into the drs for another week. Has anyone ever had negative tests this late and still found out they were pregnant on here? Or have you missed a period and something was wrong? I looked at the lists of why a period would not come without pregnancy and none really apply to me. Like stress weight gain or loss ect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Test again in a few days. White discharge from the vagina happens a lot. Doesn't always mean anything.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:20 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• You'd be surprised how little stress it can take to throw your period off. Even something as simple as taking a walk around the block when you're usually sedentary can throw it off - at least according to my doctor. lol But seriously, the amount of stress it takes to throw it off is a lot lower than you would think.

I agree with Staci, give it a few days and test again. I was about 4 weeks late before I finally got a positive result when I was pregnant with my oldest. To be honest, I wouldn't even really start to freak until/unless you miss a period next month, too, and still get a negative. But that's me - I know my body. And you know yours, so if you really feel something is wrong, then see your doctor.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:35 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• When I was younger I had all the usual pregnancy symptoms (no period, large tender breasts, etc) but negative tests. Went to the dr for blood work and they found my prolactin levels were high. Usually that is caused by a tumor on the pituitary gland but when I had an MRI there wasn't one. So the prolactin was high due to unknown reasons and the endocrinologist told me it would be difficult for me to get pregnant (because my body already thought it was). He suggested bc pills to help regulate my period. After a year I decided to go off because I didn't want to spend my life on any meds. Evidently they regulated my hormones because I was pregnant in a matter of months. I now have 5 kids and no health problems.
    But a dr visit is definitely in order.

Answer by missanc at 10:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2013

• Well, I've had a period thrown off by a yeast infection before. And, when I was preggers with my daughter, I had a positive urine test but when they did blood work a week after, it showed up negative. So, I had to go have an ultrasound to find out what was going on. Come to find out, for some reason, my HCG level dropped early in my pregnancy and that is why the bloodwork was negative. My daughter is now 5 and a half, so everything turned out ok. For you, I would suggest giving it a few days and testing again if still no period. If it's still negative, call the doc.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2013