What is the best teeth whitener?

I have tried the Colgate Whitener toothpaste but I dont see any results. Anyone use Crest strips? I have never tried strips. Is it best to use whitener toothpaste and strips?

Kim370

Asked by Kim370 at 12:42 AM on Jan. 4, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• peroxide & baking soda
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• My ex use to get his whitened by the dentist and his dentist said it was nothing out there to keep teeth whitened cause food and drinks stained them.

peroxide and baking soda is good but not too much use of baking soda it can take the enamel off if used too much.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I loved the crest white strips. Worked great, but you do have to keep doing it.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• the best tip is yes to use two different whitening toothpastes
    and to use any whitener that doesn't bother your teeth
    if it hurts, stop using it, you only have one pair of teeth

also stop drinking tea coffee and soda
    every time you drink that stuff you just took back the one whitening session
    i suggest drink what you like THEN do the whitening and dont brush your teeth before you do it

the key is a variety of brands i know from experience i also read it in an article from a mom who said the same things

also use baking soda every time you brush
    i have white teeth GL!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2013