The answers on here regarding how often you have sex got me thinking adult content

For you ladies that are doing it 3-7 times a week or more. The ones that give in when you are on your period,exhausted,sick.
What will your relationship be like if for some reason you are unable to have sex anymore due to age,illness,or disease?
Do you feel that your SO will be accepting of this,or will this be a major problem?

I was amazed that there were men who still expected HJ's and BJ's when their women were "out of order". I've read that some men will practically beg their woman for some action.
I was sad that the ladies felt that if they didn't give in,that he might wander.

My husband realizes that when I am sick or hurt,sex is out of the question. He doesn't act like a little baby about it,nor does he make me feel guilty.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2013 in Relationships

• We have sex when I want it, and that's the way it is. Sometimes it's 3x a week, sometimes its 3x a month.
    In some of the groups here on CM these girls are giving BJ's EVERY DAY in addition to sex, and he's still complaining that's not enough... To listen to some of them, they sound like they are terrified if they skip a day he's going to leave. And these are the same girls who have never had an orgasm. SMH
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• My husband is 91, that ship sailed a long time ago. At my age of 84 I was glad to stand on shore and wave goodbye.

When you get our ages a good healthy bowel movement is better then sex.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I've noticed that there are many insecure women on here when it comes to their SOs.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Sex on demand? Regardless if you want to have sex? There's a word for that. Rape.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I don't "give in" when i'm on my period - i want to have sex! We do not have sex when I'm exhausted or sick though, nor does he even ask. And he certainly doesn't ask or expect any other sexual act instead. We went through a period of around 3 months that I couldn't have sex at the end of my 4th pregnancy/delivery. It wasn't a problem.

Answer by missanc at 9:51 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• My husband has the same mindset as yours.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I agree 100% with missanc - I don't "give in" when i'm on my period - i want to have sex!! We do not have sex when I'm exhausted or sick though, nor does he even ask. And he certainly doesn't ask or expect any other sexual act instead. - When i was in college and he had to move for his job we were and hour apart and only saw each other 3 days a week and some weeks we wouldnt have sex for one reason or another and it wasnt a problem - and when i have a kid he knows and respects that hes gonna have to take care of himself for a while lol ... our relationship is not based on sex, he is truely my Best Friend!!
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 11:26 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I totally agree with PartyGalAnne! I've been married 20 years & that's how it's always been. When I want it too.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• We have had times where it was out of the question- after I had the kids, after I had my appendix out...it wasn't really ever an issue
    If I am sick or something- he doesn't try or ask
    I have almost never turned him down- *just when it's girl time and usually, he doesn't ask if he is aware it's that time anyway

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Sex is a mutual agreement thing with us. I never feel pressured into sex or feel pressured to give him other sexual acts when I am on AF or sick or exhausted. I have no interest in sex when on AF and he respects that.

Sometimes it's a few times a week... sometimes it's once per month. **shrugs** There is no fear of one of us leaving the other if sex is not given on demand.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2013