acne, pimples, zits, ahhhhh

i have the usual couple on my face, not bad nothing worth crying over it just gets really annoying, I get a few more during that horrblie week of pms, but the rest of the month its only a few...
I was told a little lemon juice would clear it right up...
how do you get rid of a few zits?
a home remedy would be great...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• a little rubbing alcohol right on the zit will clear it up! also, using a face wash daily helps a LOT! i use clearasil daily face wash and it works wonders!
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 11:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• If I have a really bad one I will put a dab of mint toothpaste on it and let it sit there overnight, I know it sounds crying, but the drying agent in the toothpaste helps dry the oil out of the pimple.
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 11:13 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Haha I meant to say it sounds crazy, not crying!
    WishyClarkson

• I use the toothpaste too, but only for about 5 minutes or so. The burning gets to me...
    Sometimes I use alcohol to dry it out instead.
    Anonymous