A funny reading from my birth control package adult content

If you have had severe vomiting and diahrrea for over 24 hours use an alternative form of contraceptive.

Because I know when I have those severe symptoms I am totally having sex and am totally attractive enough to have sex with. Who can resist that?! No one.

I laughed.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2013 in Health

• haha nice!
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 2:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Ugh,that reminds me of the movie Tomcats where that guy is banging that chick in the car and she pukes out the window and they don't even stop,lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Considering how many women get preggo while on BC, this is probably a good warning. Lol!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• As odd as this sounds when we were first married even beuing sick did not repell hubby. UGH
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• If it's BC pills, it probably means that throwing them up for two days can make them ineffective that month... maybe??? At least I'd hope that's what it means. Because the thought of sex when your barfing almost makes me barf... :)
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Yes that is precisely what it means. The picture it painted was just humorous.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• LOL yeah, all those extra fluids are super sexy. Barf.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• It's a good warning because the birth control won't be in your system at the protective level when you're vomitting and have diaherra. Then when someone who didn't know gets pregnant, they try and sue the maker of the BC pills for their own stupidity. They also mean to use another form of birth control for the rest of your cycle.
    Anonymous

• Drunk college chicks do it all the time.....
    Take your pill, go party, puke, drink more, hook-up.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2013