Where's the urge???

everything i've been told and read says romance should feel good and i'd enjoy it more...but since my pregnancy i'm just not in to it, doesnt even feel good...at all!!! I just can't seem to ever get in the mood and it hurts. Whats goin on? I wish i could enjoy it cuz i miss it but once things get goin its gone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• i hear you loud and clear im going through the same thing maybe once the baby comes you be back in the mood or if you already have the baby maybe you guys can do something speacial to help you get back to feeling it again
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 1:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Romance hurts?
    Or sex?
    Because the two are very different things.
    If you're not into it, then you need more foreplay. If it hurts, use lube.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 4:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Mylast pregnancy hurt and unfortunately it didn't get better until several mos after the baby was born. No amt of lube or anything else helped. Hopefully, you will not have this problem, but if you do, I understand.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:00 AM on Feb. 13, 2009