Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

my daugther boyfriend called cps told them she was doing drugs she took a drug test passed it and at that time she was living at a motel because her boyfriend hit her and at that time she was holding her son she moved out of the motel and moved into a apt and he did get arrested . so can you please help me with these question should i get a attorneys for her thank you very much

Answer Question

Asked by silallan at 8:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

Level 2 (4 Credits)
Answers (12)
  • If your tween already has a kid there's a LOT more you've got to be worried about.

    Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

  • What are the questions?

    Answer by feralxat at 8:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

  • You see that little space where you type your question? You should limit that to a very small portion of your question an then type your actual question into that huge area below. It's impossible to even read let alone ansewr your question.


    Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

  • I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're asking. This post is all run together and doesn't make any sense.

    Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

  • Yes

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

  • Hey ladies- remember one of my pet peeves?
    When the OP abandons their question.
    Effing noobs :(

    Answer by feralxat at 9:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

  • Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

  • Yes, you should clearly get an attorney. One who can use complete, coherent sentences.

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

  • So your daughter needs an attorney because her boyfriend is a douchebag and lied to CPS? If you feel that she needs an attorney retain one, but their isn't much they can do. She needs to dump the loser, get into stable housings, and keep outta trouble and CPS won't give her anymore trouble.

    Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

  • What do you think she needs an attorney for? Did she do something wrong or is her boyfriend trying to sue her? Maybe calling a few lawyers and getting a consult would shed more light on her need for an attorney.

    Answer by QuinnMae at 9:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN