my daugther boyfriend called cps told them she was doing drugs she took a drug test passed it and at that time she was living at a motel because her boyfriend hit her and at that time she was holding her son she moved out of the motel and moved into a apt and he did get arrested . so can you please help me with these question should i get a attorneys for her thank you very much

silallan

Asked by silallan at 8:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• I do not see why she would need an attorney but I do suggest she contact the domestic violence shelter in your area. They can get her a counselor and an attorney

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• 1. posting in the tween sec, means your dd is a tween with a child???? Why isn't she at home with you then???

2. If your dd past the drug screening, no need for an attorney... unless she is pressing charges for DV on said boyfriend

If you have other ?'s you will need to post them....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2013