my daugther boyfriend called cps told them she was doing drugs she took a drug test passed it and at that time she was living at a motel because her boyfriend hit her and at that time she was holding her son she moved out of the motel and moved into a apt and he did get arrested . so can you please help me with these question should i get a attorneys for her thank you very much

silallan

Asked by silallan at 8:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• 1. posting in the tween sec, means your dd is a tween with a child???? Why isn't she at home with you then???

2. If your dd past the drug screening, no need for an attorney... unless she is pressing charges for DV on said boyfriend

If you have other ?'s you will need to post them....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• I do not see why she would need an attorney but I do suggest she contact the domestic violence shelter in your area. They can get her a counselor and an attorney

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• What do you think she needs an attorney for? Did she do something wrong or is her boyfriend trying to sue her? Maybe calling a few lawyers and getting a consult would shed more light on her need for an attorney.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• So your daughter needs an attorney because her boyfriend is a douchebag and lied to CPS? If you feel that she needs an attorney retain one, but their isn't much they can do. She needs to dump the loser, get into stable housings, and keep outta trouble and CPS won't give her anymore trouble.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Yes, you should clearly get an attorney. One who can use complete, coherent sentences.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Anonymous

• Hey ladies- remember one of my pet peeves?
    When the OP abandons their question.
    Effing noobs :(
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're asking. This post is all run together and doesn't make any sense.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• You see that little space where you type your question? You should limit that to a very small portion of your question an then type your actual question into that huge area below. It's impossible to even read let alone ansewr your question.

Anonymous