My dh got an... (tmi)

My dh got an erection tonight when he put a suppository in for hemorrhoids, is this normal? Should I be worried? Has this happened to your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it probably stimulated his prostate. Nothing wrong with it. Guys do have sensations there they dont like to talk about because they think it's GAY or their woman will think so. If he starts retreating to the bathroom alot and you see lots of Prep H wrappers around.....you may want to find him a new hobby ;)
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• He probably just "tickled" his prostate. Guys like that. :) Enjoy the bonus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Their G-spot is in thier ahole somewhere that is probably why. Seriously I'm not kidding.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• LMAO MammaMia, everything you said was in fact true and the ending was funny. My ex-husband used to let me tickle him there with his finger! TMI I guess, but after the first few times he admitted that he felt a nice sensation. and NO, He is not gay or bi-curious!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• oops! LMAO MY finger not HIS, OMG! lol
    Gigi1969

• LOL- too good, too good......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2009