Baby Shower Venues?

I am throwing my friend a baby shower and would like ideas on a venue. I was thinking a spa but is that somethin I would have to pay for the whole group or does everyone pay for themselves? I don't really want to do it at my house because it is not large enough for more than 8 people comfortably. What about a place like Olive Garden where they can provide the foods? It is much too cold in February to have anything outside. What about a Micheals craft store and make onesies? I am looking for any and al ideas and if you think my idea is not the best let me know! TIA

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 10:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I've never been to a baby shower that extravagant. Most are held at a hall or church. You can have it catered (usually just light refreshments- not an entire meal), or have friends and family pitch in and buy food.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• We are military so none of her family is here and this is the first baby shower I have ever thrown for a baby girl, they have all been baby boys, my own included. So I also looked up a tea room in Miramont Castle.
    cassie_kellison

Comment by cassie_kellison (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2013