According to ABC news car sales are at an all time high. Have you bought a new car? Planning on buying one?

I wish I could but want to get a house with at least 2 acres and we need all new appliances in the new future.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• We are looking to buy one. My sister just bought a used one.
    P.johnson

Answer by P.johnson at 11:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• No. Could not afford payments and insurance.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• We aren't planning to buy for at least a year. We know what we want, but want to continue to save for a nice down payment.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I had to. No choice. And with the miles I put on, it made sense to buy a new car with the 10 year warranty and roadside assistance.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I would never buy a new car considering the first year depreciation. I buy cars that are 1-2 yrs old. I did it once in my early 20s for the experience but won't again.

Answer by missanc at 11:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Nope. We only buy used, and never from dealers.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Nope We have a blazer that was hardly driven, Put $7,000. in to get it to be basically a brand new car. That isn't even close to what we would have paid for a new car. My car works just fine but is nothing to look at, lol it is fine with me it gets me where I need to go and does what I need it to do and I will drive it until it dies or I can not find parts for it. I am not much of a new car buyer anyway. Too much of a loss at the front end for my taste.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:14 AM on Jan. 5, 2013