bump, bump, bump,

Another one bites the dust?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090213/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/gregg_withdrawal

Has any other President had this much trouble filling all his posts?

Why is he having so much trouble?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I can't imagine any of these shady characters that Obama is trying to appoint accept the position in the first place, KNOWING they have the proverbial "skeletons in their closet!" Have these people NOT heard of the internet?! LOL!

I'm guessing the latest batch of Kool-Aid isn't as strong as earlier formulas?! LOL!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:39 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Oh, I'm sorry- I thought the post said hump,hump,hump. Looked interesting, never mind I have nothing to contribute to this...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Gregg paid his taxes and therefor does not qualify as a cabinet member.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• LoriKeet what is so shady about republican nominee for commerce Sec??????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Anon 9:32AM

I may be Republican to the core (even though I grew up in an OVERLY Democratic family in Boston!), and be completely against Obama's agenda, BUT I am not so blind as to support a Republican party member JUST because they are Republican. I *gasp* have been known to vote for the occasional Democrat...including black candidates!

I MERELY meant to say that if you have secrets, you shouldn't be running for public office or accepting cabinet positions, when that information can be EASILY discovered and brought to light. M'kay?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:14 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Amen LoriKeet!! Agree!! Kool aid not as strong as the first batch.........ROFLMBO!! akinbottom2, yet another funny!! =D
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 10:59 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Because he's trying to be mature and bipartisan and show he can work with both sides. However, he wasn't prepared for the fact that Republicans will never work with a Democrat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• give him a chance i wonder if he was not (HALF-BLACK) and all WHITE would people have so much to say i am really tired of people looking for something to say what about Bush and others in the pass that came along and made things bad damn he's only been in office for a minute give him a chance to fuck up and the people who he elects are human if you want a perfect canadate, WAITE ON GOD IS THE ONLY PERFECT ONE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Once again Anon 11:08, Obama is half WHITE (50%), and NEARLY HALF ARAB (43.75%)!!! He is only 6.25% tribal African American. But, I know the facts don't matter much to liberals just the superficial stuff.

P.S. MANY of us are well over the age of 18, and have voted in DOZENS of elections--local and national, and actually follow politics year-round, not just every 2-4 years! So, SOME of us, have the "amazing" ability to see past the smoke and mirrors and see the TRUE agenda of Obama. We KNOW he's going to take us down a slippery slope, and feel it's our job to TRY and educate those who either DON"T follow politics, or get all their information from their local paper and the 6 o'clock news!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:24 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Bravo Lorikeet on your P.S. I believe that it was the younger generation who were so swindled with the sweet talk that caused all of the controversy, votes and the other jazz. These are the ones who are wet behind the ears, probably first time voters, and people who were drawn in to the hype of this whole election. Never in my life have I seen such a spectacle made during an election as this one. It's crazy!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009