I want to know what you think of Kitty Werthmann's interview?

What are your thoughts? I am not saying I like or dislike what she says, just wondering what you guys thought.  I will place my thoughts later.

http://youtu.be/F5OnW0-HInI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• It was boring. Couldn't sit all the way through it. I know she was from Austria and she lived there when Hitler was around. Other then that, can you paraphrase the interview?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2013

• I love stories like hers. All have to say is thank God for checks and balances.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2013

• WOW! I like to here stories like that. Hitler was something else, wasn't he?

Answer by louise2 at 5:18 AM on Jan. 5, 2013

• I found it to be using her story for a specific narrow minded purpose. I have known many survivors and met some very famous survivors. None of them had her spin. I find it disgusting. It is a way to continue to compare Obama to Hitler. And Hitler is compared to Satan. Disgusting tactics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2013

• I'm gladthese first account stories are being recorded.  It's hard to understand how someone like Hitler could fool so many but she describes how easily it can be done.  It also proves he was a textbook psychopath.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2013

• No one compared Obama to Hitler, not sure where you got that from. And as far as her story goes, she is going around telling her story, warning Americans about the path they are choosing to take and could be taking in the future. Really if you listen to her story, my thought is who will run in the next election and who will we vote in. This has nothing to do with Obama.  Voting people in because you think they will save you, when really they will screw you over. 

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• It has everything to do with Obama. She is clearly saying you elected a man as dangerous as Hitler. I have seen and listened to her. I find she is exactly a product of her time. Someone who hated Jews and black people. Now using this as a platform to spread fear. I find her disguting. And I have known survivors. Many who would have found her equally disgusting. And she is not a Jewish survivor. She didn't live the death camps. Her family didn't go against Hitler. They welcomed him. Plus a liar to boot. Any person during this era living there knew for a fact camps existed. Her parents knew. Screw her and her lies. Because her parents turned their backs she can't defend them. A total bitch if she does.
    Anonymous

• I have not heard her mention Obama one time, just because that is your own perception does not make it true. I have seen and listened to her as well and not one time have I heard mention Obama. All I see in your response is assumptions and judgements no facts at all. But you have a right to your opinion, and I will not argue with someone who is just going to throw insults around and accusations with no evidence to back them up.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• An amazing personal account of history that she saw through her life. I am thankful that she saw past the memories of pain in her life to take the time to help others see that if we do not know the past we will eventually repeat it in the future. This is also true through many other civilization comparisons throughout history: the fall of Rome and the US for ex.. It isn't as though the US is unbreakable, because it can be and especially more so that politicians feel it is in the best interest to change laws intended to protect our country.
    If, as suggest this is a brutal attack toward Barry Obama, then I guess it is safe to say that they learned from the best through the Bush years. Anyone against free thinking isn't far off the path that Kitty was talking about as far as the "mind control" and government instituted regulations on freedom of religion. First step she said; "taking their money", taxes will be collected soon.
    athomemommie

Answer by athomemommie at 1:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2013